BCS Business Architecture - three days course with Milena Mileva
New dates: November 01 - 03, 2022.
In the beginning of November our guest-lecturer will be the well-known bulgarian BA trainer Mrs. Milena Mileva. She will provide BCS Business Architecture course exclusivelly for the IIBA Bulgaria Community.
- Apply frameworks philosophy, principles and techniques of business architecture, and be able to explain the importance of business architecture in a change context
- Describe the use of business architecture in assessing the impact of change and ensuring the effectiveness of business change
- Develop skills and knowledge to support successful business change programmes within your organisation
- Attain one of the four modules you need to gain the Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
Who’s it for?
The course is for business analysts, project managers, business managers, and business change specialists – and anyone who requires a thorough understanding of business architecture frameworks. Business Architecture is also an Analytical Skills module on the BCS (ISEB) Advanced Diploma in Business Analysis.
- The Business Architecture Domain
- What is Business Architecture?
- What are the drivers for using Business Architecture?
- Architecture principles
- Relationship between Business Architecture and other architectures
- The business change lifecycle
- The role of the business architect
- Other roles involved in Business Architecture work
- Business Architecture frameworks
- The use of views within Business Architecture
- Key Business Architecture artefacts
- Zachman’s architecture framework
- TOGAF ADM (Architecture Development Method)
- The Business Architecture Guild framework
- The AssistKD POPIT™ model
- Motivation view of Business Architecture and the organisational view
- Rationale for business motivation analysis
- OMG business motivation model
- Core values and strategy
- The business model canvas
- Organisational view of the business
- Capability view of Business Architecture
- Business capabilities and business capability modelling
- Levels of business capability
- Defining capabilities
- Process/value view of Business Architecture
- Services, service thinking and value propositions
- Value stream analysis
- Value chain analysis
- Business process analysis
- Value network analysis
- Information view of Business Architecture
- The importance of the information view
- Meta-data, data and information
- Business information modeling
- People/competency view of Business Architecture
- Business culture
- Organisational structures
- Roles, responsibilities and relationships
- Business Architecture and Business Change
- The business change lifecycle and Business Architecture
- Organisational memory and the use of business knowledge
Milena is an experienced business analyst and project manager, business analysis trainer and coach, e-government expert, business management consultant
1 110 BGN
Price for IIBA members and PMI Bulgaria members
Registered participants will recieve pro-forma invoice and payment instructions.
The training will be conducted, if there are more than 4 participants.
Participation in this training brings IIBA CDUs.
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.